In 2007, after practicing in Illinois for twenty years, Dr. Sullivan opened a satellite office in his backyard community in Southeast Wisconsin. With the blessing of the community, family, and friends, he built a new office in 2011. The bricks and mortar are a small part of the package. It is the caring, friendly team who are just as dedicated that truly makes the difference in what Sullivan Dentistry offers.
Dr. Sullivan is a 1987 graduate of Loyola School of Dentistry in Chicago. In addition, he is a graduate of the Dr. Peter Dawson Academy for Advanced Dentistry, and the Dr. Jay Gerber Academy for Advanced Orthodontics and TMD (Temporomandibular Disorders). He is also a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. His passion for dentistry is complemented by his commitment to continuing education and his membership in multiple organizations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS)
- Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA)
- International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- International Association of Orthodontics (IAO)
After hours, Dr. Sullivan devotes time to his loving family.